Where To Buy Cardboard Boxes?
It doesn't matter what you're shipping, we understand that finding the right shape, size, and type of box is just as important as the custom design. If you're at a loss as to which box you should use, don't panic. Here at Boxtopia we offer many options. If you don't see it, we can almost certainly create it.
These boxes come to mind when you think of a traditional shipping box. With the right packaging materials, they can be used to ship almost anything. They require tape to seal along the middle at the top and bottom.
Also a great choice, each flap folds completely over the other. This is ideal for those extra heavy items, as these won't bend as easily.
The 0411 5 panel wrap
Another popular choice, great for shipping items such as pictures and books, shelving and other long/shallow items.
Next Step: Take Your Packaging To The Next Level
We can offer our value in-house branding, making your boxes stand out from the crowd. The best part is that we have no minimum order quantity!! There are a few pointers to remember when choosing this type of print, but we think its great value for money.
- Available on standard 0201,0203 and 0411 styles
- Our black only, in-house printing for two sides of the box (with the same size dimensions) is additional 10p per box or for four sides: 20p per box.
- Maximum print area is 210mm x 70mm, allowing for 65mm before the first print
- Print set charge is an additional one-off payment of £35
- £35 is chargeable for each additional re-sizing of the logo.
- £10 is chargeable for each additional box size where the logo remains the same size.
- Artwork is to be provided by the customer.
Still confused about standard custom shipping boxes? Don’t see what you need? Want more information? Then give us a call or drop us an email, and we’ll find the shipping box solution that works for you.